- Human Resources
- HREO Teams
- FAS Division
- Conflict of Interest
- Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- Whistleblower Protection
- HR Staff Directory
CSUSM furlough updates will be available here.
WHAT IS A FURLOUGH?
A furlough is a mandated period of time off without pay. Furloughs differ from salary reductions and pay cuts in that they are temporary and do not affect employment status, health benefit eligibility or pay rate for retirement benefits.
For questions about furloughs for non-faculty employee groups, please contact Lisa McLean or an HREO Manager at 760-750-4416.
For questions about furloughs for faculty, please contact Janet Powell via e-mail email@example.com or at 760-750-4052.