- Upcoming Campus Trainings for November 2015
- New CSU Background Check Policy
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Human Resources
- HR Staff Directory
- FAS Division
- HR Teams
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Whistleblower Protection
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
CSUSM furlough updates will be available here.
WHAT IS A FURLOUGH?
A furlough is a mandated period of time off without pay. Furloughs differ from salary reductions and pay cuts in that they are temporary and do not affect employment status, health benefit eligibility or pay rate for retirement benefits.
For questions about furloughs for non-faculty employee groups, please contact Lisa McLean or an HREO Manager at 760-750-4416.
For questions about furloughs for faculty, please contact Janet Powell via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 760-750-4052.