Human Resources and Equal Opportunity (HREO) at California State University, San Marcos recruits, retains, and develops a quality staff which supports the teaching and diversity mission of the University and offers effective human resource services and programs.
HREO Contact Information
|HREO News & Updates
- Summer 9/80 Alternate Work Schedules - Executive Council has approved the voluntary implementation of a summer 9/80 work schedule for CSUSM staff employees. MPPs should submit completed summer 9/80 request forms to HREO by May 13, 2013. See Summer Schedules for more information.
- PeopleSoft Employee Self Service – Emergency Contact Update
In order to be prepared for an emergency, Human Resources and Equal Opportunity (HREO) is asking all employees to review and update their emergency contact information in PeopleSoft Self-Service by May 17, 2013.
Please check link How to Update Emergency Contact for information on how to update your emergency contact. The update should only take a few minutes.
- Training Opportunities—May and June 2013
Employees are encouraged to check out the training opportunities available for May and June 2013.
• Employee Fee Waiver
• Personnel Action Forms (PAN) Training
• Access 2007 - Level 1 Software Training
• Investment in Excellence - For additional information please review the Investment in Excellence Informational Flyer.
Descriptions for these courses are available by downloading the Staff Professional Development and Training Courses document.
Courses are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Staff should obtain approval from their MPP supervisor prior to registering for any course. Employees can view complete course descriptions and request enrollment through the Training & Career Development website. Employees may also search for courses and self-enroll by signing into MyCSUSM, and under "My HR Resources" click on the "HR Training Calendar"
Please check the HREO Training & Career Development website regularly for the most up-to-date information on available training. Please contact Wanda Boller at extension 4416 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in class!
(Last updated 05/07/2013)
Phone: (760) 750-4418
Fax: (760) 750-3141
Location: Craven Hall, Suite 1200
Hours of Operation:
- Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 Am - 4:00 PM.
- We are closed on all campus holidays.
- We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.