- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Human Resources
- HR Staff Directory
- FAS Division
- HR Teams
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- MPP Appointment and Compensation Actions
- Recruitment Process for Applicants
- Recruitment Process for Students
- Recruitment Process for Managers
- Sign in Process
- Sign-Out Process
- Recruitment Contacts
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Whistleblower Protection
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- Summer 9/80 Alternate Work Schedule
Non-Returning Faculty/Graduate Assistants/Teaching Associates
All faculty/teaching employees who will not be returning for the following semester must complete the “Payroll Clearance Process”. If you are not returning next semester, please notify the administrative support staff in your department immediately. They, in turn, will input a notice in the Employee Status Page (ESP) to start the exit process. The clearing departments use the ESP system to alert Human Resources of any outstanding items that need to be returned or, if none, they clear their section in the exiting employee’s ESP record.
Exiting employees are responsible for returning all state issued items.
|Keys/Access Cards||Facility Services|
|Long Term Parking Sticker||Parking Services|
|Department Issued Property||Hiring Department|
|CSUSM Photo I.D.||HREO (your last stop)|
Once the employee has been cleared in all areas, the final form is printed and must be signed and dated by the employee. This is done after the end of the semester but prior to receiving the final paycheck.
HREO staff facilitates the final sign-out procedure. Please contact HREO at (760) 750-4418 for assistance.