- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- Human Development Department Welcome
- Mission Statement
- Advising Information
- Human Development Major
- HD Class Schedule
- Emphasis Areas
- Graduation Requirements
- Requesting Recommendations
- Faculty Research
- Department Directory
- Scholarship Info
- Career Library
- Careers and Information
- Nu Upsilon Chapter of Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society
The faculty listed below will serve as your faculty advisors. That means you will go to them when you have questions about the major, courses for the major, course substitution approvals, and overall advice on career choices and options.
Sawssan Ahmed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health concentration
- Adult/Gerontology concentration
- Children's Services concentration (last names A-L)
Tracy Hall (email@example.com)
- Counseling concentration
- Children's Services concentration (last names M-Z)
Additional contact information for faculty can be found by navigating to the department directory (see link on right hand side).
You will continue to see Silvia Grover or Benita Flores, undergraduate academic advisors for HD, for questions related to general education, course sequencing, and graduation status. Schedule an appointment with Silvia or Benita through the Advising Scheduler.
All students should check their Academic Requirements Report from my.csusm.edu for important information related to coursework toward graduation.