Accessibility Video Resources
- From Where I Sit" Video Series
- Students with various disabilities explain their challenges and suggestions in a college environment.
- WebAIM: Keeping Web Accessibility in Mind Video
- An introduction to a number of disabilities and how the web affects users. JAWS, captioning, and motor skills discussed.
- Justice Carlos Moreno (CA Supreme Court) Video
- A brief (~4 min) address by Justice Moreno where he talks about the importance of making services accessible. He thanks the CSU system for their leadership role with the ATI and remarks on the great impact of this work.
- Introduction to the Screen Reader
- Video in QuickTime, RealPlayer, and Windows Media format with Neal Ewers of the Trace Research Center. A short 6 minute video demonstrating how screen readers assist people who are blind navigate the web, access the electronic page, and more.
- Juliette Cody Addresses a Visual Arts Class
- One of CSUSM's LTWR graduate students, Juliette Cody, talks with a visual arts class about her experiences as a blind student accessing web content.