Front Page Access
On 08/08/08, the campus rolled out a website redesign inside of a new web content management system called Cascade Server. In doing so, the previous webserver was renamed from "www" to "www2". If you still need to access web pages via FrontPage, please follow these instructions:
- Open Front Page from your "Start" menu or Desktop
- When prompted for your login/password, click the "Cancel" button and proceed to step 3.
- Select "Open Site..." from the "File" pull-down menu
- In the pop-up window, fill in the "Site name" with the full URL of your website (http://www2.csusm.edu/directory name - replace directory name with the name of your directory ).
- Login and use Front Page as you used to.
Last Modified: by jeberwei