What we're about
Media Production Services (MPS) puts together all of the pieces you need to produce media for the modern online environment. Media production changes as quickly as the internet, so we work hard to keep up with things like this:
- Lecture capture - record and deliver presentations that synchronize video, audio, and screen.
- Checkout equipment for field production - need to record out in the world? We've got the gear you need.
- Pro video studio production - how about a quiet, well-lit space, with a full green-screen cyc?
- Pro post-production tools - you've got it all shot, now put it all together and add effects, titles, etc.
- Media delivery - you're done, how do you deliver to your chosen audience?
- Live events - need to get your event out on the web? Let's stream it.
- Training - for faculty, staff, and students.
- Captioning for ADA - our workflow includes captions for the hearing-impaired.
Not sure what media can do, or how to branch out into new areas? Let us help. It's like having your own private media consultants. Let's sit down and talk about your goals and see how to match them to appropriate technologies.
Using Media for Teaching and Learning
CSUSM offers a variety of tools for accomplishing this work, from the very basic to the very advanced. Contact us and let us help you decide which workflow is best for what you want to accomplish with media. Below are some links to useful guides to help you start thinking about how to use media production in courses: