- Services, Support & Resources
- Media & Production Delivery
- Troubleshooting and Problem Reporting for Mediasite and Relay
- Contact Us
- Training Resources
- Lecture Capture
- Uses for Lecture Capture
- Field Gear
- Video Studios
- Audio Studios
- Post Production
- Media Delivery
- Captioning (ADA)
- Relay Documentation
- Studio Use Guidelines
- Release Forms
Video StudiosView from Control Room A into Studio A during a student production.
We have two high-definition three-camera production studios at CSUSM.
- Video studio A - full three-camera production studio with control room (Kel 2316, 2314, 2315);
- Video studio B - full three-camera production studio with control room (Kel 2311, 2312, 2313).
Some of the features include:
- Green screen cyclorama;
- Audio isolation and treatment;
- Light grid;
- Professional camera pedestals;
- Comm systems for crew;
- Pro switchers;
- Control rooms.
Students working on a production.
These areas are available for scheduled, supervised use by instructors with courses requiring advanced studio production facilities. Faculty, students, or staff wishing to make use of these facilities should contact Studio Coordinator, Will White (firstname.lastname@example.org or 8670).