TechSmith Relay for CSUSM Faculty
The latest version of Relay Recorder is 4.4.0
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements for Relay Recorder
- Read and understand the naming convention for faculty presentations.
- Please download the recorder by logging in using your CSUSM credentials
- Read the Relay Best Practices Guide
- Run Relay Recorder and make sure it is connected to the server before recording.
- How to use Relay recorder
- Trim and Submit your presentation
*Note: It is very important that you want for submission process to complete. Project will not be recoverable if it is interrupted during this process. Longer presentations take more time.
If they are not followed, your presentation may not be processed to the correct location or be delayed and student's presentations may not get processed at all.
In the title section of the recorder, please use the following naming format:
For a course - COURSE###_USERNAME_PRESENTATION_NAME
If you are having students submit Relay presentations please email Studio Services so a catalog page can be setup.
Please direct the students to Relay Page and follow the instructions for students.
Once a student submits their recording, only the instructor will get the verification email, not the student. Studio services will then put the processed presentations in the proper catalog.
Trouble Uploading from Off Campus
Please view our Relay Troubleshooting Page.
Quick start guides:
Install and Using Relay PowerPoint Presentation
Install and Using Relay Adobe PDF