Technology Resource Center
The Technology Resource Center (TRC) is a technology lab for faculty and staff projects, located on the second floor of the Kellogg Library, and supported and maintained by Academic Technology Services (ATS). The TRC provides a quiet and well-equipped learning environment to work with ATS staff on projects involving all aspects of academic technology. You will have the opportunity to:
- Try out new software and hardware
- Learn new technological approaches to teaching and learning
- Broaden your understanding and expand your use of technologies you already use.
- Work with the Moodle/Cougar Courses learning management system (LMS)
- Develop web-based materials
- Create interactive media to enhance learning
- Edit and create using graphics software
- Convert printed material into editable text
- Grade Scantron materials
- Capture and manipulate digital video and audio
- Convert videotapes and DVDs
- Duplicate CDs and DVDs
- Scan slides and other film media.
Last Modified: by basob001