Connecting to CSUSM on an iOS device.
Note: Your iOS device must have version 2.0 or later firmware installed.
- From the main menu, select Settings:
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi slide bar is set to ON.
- Under Choose a Network..., select CSUSM:
- When prompted for your Username, enter: <your CSUSM username>.
- For your Password, enter: <your CSUSM password>:
- Tap the Join button.
- If prompted, Accept the ias2.csusm.edu or ias3.csusm.edu security certificate.
You should now be connected to the "CSUSM" wireless network. If you are still unable to connect after following the above instructions, contact the helpdesk.
- It may be necessary to turn your iOS device's Wi-Fi off and back on in order to connect the first time.
- Make sure you have installed all available driver updates and patches for your device; an iPhone must have version 2.0 or later firmware installed (check Apple's web site).
For more information on configuring an iOS device to access the CSUSM wireless network using WPA2-Enterprise, contact the Help Desk.