- Institutional Planning & Analysis
- Profile of New Students
- Profile of Enrolled Students
- Retention and Graduation
- Degree Report
- Faculty Profile
- Alumni Survey
- College Senior Survey
- Freshman Survey
- Graduation Survey
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Other Surveys
- University Survey Committee
- Survey Calendar
- Course Evaluations
- Common Data Sets
- Additional Data Sources
University Survey Committee
The goals of the University Survey Committee are to:
1) Coordinate the administration of surveys to minimize overlap and duplication by maintaining a survey calendar.
2) Provide support for survey development, administration and analysis.
3) Ensure that the information being sought is not already available in another form.
Those who wish to survey CSUSM faculty, staff or students must complete a Survey Proposal form and send it to the University Survey Committee c/o Institutional Planning & Analysis for review.
Please note: It is not necessary to submit a proposal form to the University Survey Committee in order to conduct the following:
1) Survey research under the purview of the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
2) Surveys involving only personnel within the initiator’s immediate department
The responsibilities of the University Survey Committee are covered under University Survey Policy and Procedures.