- Institutional Planning & Analysis
- Profile of New Students
- Profile of Enrolled Students
- Retention and Graduation
- Degree Report
- Faculty Profile
- Alumni Survey
- College Senior Survey
- Freshman Survey
- Graduation Survey
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Student Opinion Survey
- Other Surveys
- University-wide Survey Committee
- Survey Calendar
- Course Evaluations
- Common Data Sets
- Additional Data Sources
- WASC Required Tables
University-wide Survey Committee
The goals of the University-wide Survey Committee are to:
1) Coordinate the administration of surveys to minimize overlap and duplication by maintaining a survey calendar.
2) Provide support for survey development, administration and analysis.
3) Insure that the information being sought is not already available in another form.
Initiators of university-wide surveys of CSUSM faculty, staff or students must complete a Survey Proposal form and send it to the University-wide Survey Committee c/o Institutional Planning & Analysis for review.
Please note: It is not necessary to submit a proposal form to the University-wide Survey Committee in order to conduct the following:
1) Surveys under the purview of the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
2) Surveys that are part of a class assignment
3) Surveys involving personnel within the initiator’s immediate department
The responsibilities of the Survey Committee are covered under University-wide Survey Policy and Procedures.