- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- Kinesiology Home
- Impaction and Application Process
- Academic Advising and Permission Numbers
- Who is my advisor?
- Advising forms
- Course Articulations
- How to search for a GE course
- Permission numbers
- Degree options and courses
- Research and Labs
- Program Learning Outcomes
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Temecula Program
- Graduation Celebration!
- Graduate/Alumni survey
Who is my advisor?
Lower-division (freshman/sophomore), Pre-Kinesiology, and all General Education advising is done through the Undergraduate Advising Services office, located in Craven 1300. Appointments with Chrystal Hady can be made through the campus webscheduler. Lower-division students are still encouraged to meet their faculty advisor (below) once per year.
Upper-division (junior/senior) advising is done by Kinesiology faculty advisors. All students should meet with their faculty advisor upon arriving at CSUSM and at least once per year thereafter. Students are assigned to faculty advisors based on their chosen option as follows:
ADVISOR ASSIGNMENTS HAVE CHANGED AS OF FALL 2012:
- Applied Exercise Science - Dr. Todd Astorino (email@example.com)
- Pre-physical Therapy
- Physical Education - Dr. Paul Stuhr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health Science - Dr. Devan Romero (email@example.com)