Academic advising

Who is my advisor?

  • make an appointment with Undergraduate advisor services or find out who your Kinesiology faculty advisor is

Advising forms

  • links to Registration and Records forms page
  • Academic Requirements Report (ARR) correction form

Course articulations

  • where to find approved articulated courses at other institutions
  • how to request an alternative course approval
  • KINE 200/201 alternatives

How to search for a GE course

  • instructions for finding specific GE courses on the schedule (e.g. D7, BB, A3, etc)

Permission numbers

  • which classes require them and how to request them
Did you know we have built "4-year plans" for all of our options? See the last page of the advising sheet for your option (click Options above)