- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- Kinesiology Home
- Impaction and Application Process
- Academic Advising and Permission Numbers
- Degree options and courses
- Research and Labs
- Program Learning Outcomes
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Temecula Program
- Graduation Celebration!
- Graduate/Alumni survey
Employment OpportunitiesLecturer Faculty Pool
The Kinesiology Program at California State University, San Marcos anticipates some classes to be filled by part-time faculty. We welcome applications from experienced instructors in all areas of Kinesiology. Advanced terminal degrees are preferred (Ph.D/Ed.D/DrPH) but not necessarily required. Interested applicants should apply to the Kinesiology applicant pool, following the Open Lecturer Searches links here.