- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- Kinesiology Home
- Impaction and Application Process
- Kinesiology application
- Academic Advising and Permission Numbers
- Degree options and courses
- Research and Labs
- Program Learning Outcomes
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Temecula Program
- Graduation Celebration!
- Graduate/Alumni survey
Kinesiology Degree Program Application
If you have been admitted to CSUSM and have completed all requirements for admission to the Kinesiology degree program, you are ready to apply. We will run a report prior to registration each semester to identify students ready for admission but in order for you to be admitted, you MUST first confirm that all information on your Academic Requirements page is accurate.
- Please log in to my.csusm.edu, view your Academic Requirements page, and confirm that you have completed the four Pre-Kinesiology Core courses or equivalents (BIOL 104, 177, 178, and KINE 202). You must have a grade posted for each class to be considered for admission. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Please also confirm that your overall cumulative GPA for all coursework is listed as a 2.50 or higher.
- If you have completed a course but it does not show as meeting one of these requirements, you must click the link to submit a course correction or see a faculty advisor who can assist you with this.
- If all information on your my.csusm.edu page is correct, you are ready to apply! Proceed to the form below.