- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- Kinesiology Home
- Impaction and Application Process
- Academic Advising and Permission Numbers
- Degree options and courses
- Research and Labs
- Program Learning Outcomes
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Temecula Program
- Graduation Celebration!
- Graduate/Alumni survey
Use correct Jump technique!
- jump 3 DAYS per week, on non-consecutive days if possible
- jump on a HARD SURFACE WITHOUT SHOES (socks are OK)
- land with BOTH FEET TOGETHER, as flat-footed as possible
- use a STEP, HOP, DROP technique
- put an “X” on your calendar for each day you complete your jumps.