- Liberal Studies Advising
- Teaching Options
- Depth of Study
- Transfer Orientation Information
- #1 What to Expect
- #2 Get To Know Liberal Studies Website
- #3 Prompt Payment Deadline
- #4 Checking Holds
- #5 Bring Transcripts
- #6 View the Guide to Liberal Studies
- #7 Websites from Power Point
- Graduation Info
- Liberal Studies Prospective Students
Transfer Orientation Checklist
#3 Review the University's Prompt Payment Deadline
You'll be expected to pay a tuition fee at the time of course reservation.
- Please bring cash/checks/credit cards to pay for tuition fees, a parking pass, and a student I.D.
- Remember that VISA is NOT an accepted form of payment.
- A breakdown of tuition fees can be found at Student Financial Services.