Modern Language Studies Instructors:
Student Resources Page has information that may be useful to you as well.
Student Visit Form & Guidelines:
- If an instructor chooses to incorporate required visits (as part of the class), please cap those at no more than 1 per month (3 total): September, October, November or February, March, April. (Or 2 total, also spread out.) **PLEASE INFORM THE DIRECTOR IF YOU ARE DOING THIS, SO SHE CAN ALERT THE FRONT DESK ASSISTANTS!*
- Extra credit can be a bit more. The LLC can accommodate about 10 visits per student per semester. But again, PLEASE set regular deadlines to spread the visits (otherwise we get a mad rush at the end). The front desk does NOT need to know about this ahead of time.
- You are welcome to provide extra credit or grade bumps for students who receive a C+ or lower on a specific test/quiz. We regretfully cannot accommodate students who receive a B- or higher on a specific test/quiz for this particular service.
- We regretfully CANNOT accept required or extra credit visits during the last week of classes.
- Note that we CAN see students in the evenings. All they have to do is contact the Director to make special arrangements at email@example.com .
- Note that we are not open on Fridays.
Kellogg Media Library (which includes LLC Media)
Plazas Spanish Transparencies: These are free! If you have a color toner printer, you can use that with transparency paper. If you would like the LLC to print the pages in black and white, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a few days' notice, to make sure we have the paper available. Kinko's can also print the pages inexpensively and in color.