HOW TUTORING WORKS
- ALL CSUSM students may get tutored (even if not taking a class).
- Tutoring is by appointment OR walk-in. See schedules.
- Appointments are 30 min, up to 2 x day, up to 4 x week.
- Wall-ins are 5-30 min at a time; you may go longer if no one is waiting. Just come in!
- You will lose your appointment slot if more than 5 min late.
- You will be blocked if you are a no-show for 2 apptointments, until talk to LLC.
- Do as much on your own as you can & come with SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.
- Tutoring is different than teaching: go over your work ahead of time.
- Tutors help with homework, test/quiz review, clarity in writing & pronunciation.
- Tutors will not proofread, edit, translate, nor do your work for you.
- Try your best, be patient - and we will do our best to help you succeed in your language studies!
To see schedules (including walk-ins) , click HERE.
To make or cancel an appointment, click HERE.