How Tutoring Works
- ALL students may see us (even if not taking a class here).
- We tutor Spanish, French, German, Arabic and Mandarin.
- We ALSO tutor ASL and Linguistics 100 & 300!
- Not local? We can tutor via Skype or Zoom!
- We tutor grammar in the above subjects, at all levels.
- We consult for Spanish essay-writing.
- This is different than teaching: we work with you.
- Before asking for guidance, do as much as you can.
- We do not proofread, edit, translate, nor do work for you.
- Some instructors offer extra credit or require visits for tutoring and/or independent
study. Click here for more info.
How Appointments Work
- Spanish grammar appointments, as well as all French, German, ASL and Linguistics 100
& 300 appointments, can be booked online - or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't fit into the schedule! (We also offer Spanish Open Study Lab.)
- Mandarin grammar and Spanish essay-writing appointments can be booked on-demand by
emailing the tutor directly!
- Appointments are 30 minutes.
- Meet in Kellogg 1107 (basement) during LLC open hours
- Meet on Kellogg 2nd floor during LLC closed hours.
- Use Skype or Zoom if you can't come in!
- You can book appts. 1 week ahead.
- You can book 1 appt. per day.
- You can book 2 appts. per week.
- You will lose your slot if more than 10 min late.
- You will be blocked if a no-show, until talk to LLC.
How Spanish Open Lab Works
During the times below, come and study with us, and just raise your hand when you
need assistance !
Wed 9-10:30 & 1:30-2:30