- Department of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science
- Degree requirements and worksheets
- Transfer credits and transfer course approvals
- Student learning outcomes
- Master of Science
- Single-Subject Matter Preparation (SSMP) Program
- Counselors and faculty advisors
- Careers in mathematics
- List of faculty
- Faculty resources
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics will be able to:
1. Apply the core concepts of algebra and analysis.
2. Explain mathematical ideas, written and verbally, in a clear and organized way.
3. Develop and write mathematical proofs.
4. Apply mathematical algorithms and use appropriate technology for the solution of mathematical problems and analysis of real world models.
5. Recognize the interdependency of different areas of mathematics, as well as connections between mathematics and other disciplines.