Students who graduate with a Master of Science in Mathematics will be able to:
1. Apply advanced concepts of algebra.
2. Apply advanced concepts of analysis.
3. Compose and present extended passages of mathematical prose following modern conventions of precision and clarity.
4. Develop and write mathematical proofs in advanced areas of mathematics.
5. Develop and analyze mathematical models and algorithms, utilizing appropriate software and drawing from different fields of mathematics when necessary.