To apply for admission to the Specialized Accelerated MBA Program, complete the following:
1. Submit an application for MBA program admission, and pay the $105 application fee*.SAMBA Application
*If you have difficulty paying the application fee contact Extended Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants: you will be reimbursed for your application fee at a later date.
2. Submit a statement of purpose for applying to the MBA program.
3. Provide two letters of recommendations or have your two recommenders complete the Recommendation for MBA Applicant Form. Academic or professional recommendations are acceptable.
4. Submit a resume, including work and military experience, if any.
5. GMAT scores. Request that the appropriate testing organization send your scores directly to Cal State San Marcos. The CSUSM code for the GMAT test is V38-PT-28. Please visit www.mba.com to arrange for a test date.
If you are applying for conditional admission for the GMAT requirement you do not need to provide a GMAT score report for your application.
6. An official transcript from each college or university previously attended. Transcripts must be received by CSUSM in sealed envelopes from the institutions. It is acceptable for you to send in transcripts which you have received from your previous college/university, but the official seal on the envelopes must not be broken. If not in English, the transcripts must have certified English translations. Foreign transcripts must also be evaluated course-by-course by an approved foreign transcript evaluation agency. Original foreign transcripts, with English translations, and the transcript evaluation must be delivered to the address listed below.
7. TOEFL or IELTS score, if required. Request that the appropriate testing organization send your score report directly to the address below.
Note: conditional admission for the TOEFL/IELTS English proficiency requirement for 2014 entry has closed.
8. International (F-1 visa) applicants need to provide the following:
- Photocopy of passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support verifying bank funds to cover CSUSM Accelerated MBA program plus living expenses for one academic year. This account must meet $50,982 for tuition, fees, and estimated living expenses for the first academic year.
The address for submission of your transcripts, evaluations, GMAT score report and TOEFL/IELTS score report:California State University San Marcos Admissions and Recruitment 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road San Marcos, CA 92096-001
The address for submission of your resume, statement of purpose and recommendations:California State University San Marcos Extended Learning Attn: SAMBA Program 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
To inquire on the status of your application contact Extended Learning at email@example.com or (760) 750-4020.