SAMBA Application Requirements
To apply for admission to the Specialized Accelerated MBA Program, submit the following:
2. Statement of purpose for applying to the MBA program.
3. Two letters of recommendations or have your two recommenders complete the Recommendation for MBA Applicant Form. Academic or professional recommendations are acceptable.
4. Resume, highlighting academic and professional experience.
5. GMAT scores. Request that the appropriate testing organization send your scores directly to Cal State San Marcos. The CSUSM code for the GMAT test is V38-PT-28.
6. Official transcript/s from each college or university previously attended.
- If transcripts are not in English, the transcripts must have certified English translations.
7. If English language proficiency is required submit ONE of the following:
- TOEFL score of 80 iBT. Test result must be sent directly to CSUSM from ETS.
- IELTS band score of 6.0. Send a copy of your score report via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (760) 750-3284
- American Language and Cultural Institute (ALCI) TOEFL waiver and CONDITIONAL ADMISSION. To apply, visit SAMBA Admission Requirements. For assistance contact email@example.com.
8. If you are an international (F-1 visa) applicant, provide the following:
- Photocopy of passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support verifying bank funds to cover CSUSM Accelerated MBA program plus living expenses for one academic year. This account must meet $50,982 for tuition, fees, and estimated living expenses for the first academic year. For assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The address for submission of your transcripts, translations, GMAT score report, TOEFL/IELTS score report, photocopy of passport and financial affidavit:California State University San Marcos Admissions and Recruitment 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
The address for submission of your resume, statement of purpose and recommendations:California State University San Marcos Extended Learning Attn: SAMBA Program 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
To inquire on the status of your application contact Extended Learning at email@example.com or (760) 750-4020.