To apply for admission to the Specialized MBA (SMBA) program, submit the following:
2. Statement of purpose for applying to the SMBA program.
3. Two letters of recommendations, or have your two recommenders complete the Recommendation for SMBA Applicant Form. Academic or professional recommendations are acceptable.
4. Resume, highlighting academic and professional experience.
5. GMAT scores. Request for your official score report to be sent directly to CSUSM. The CSUSM code for the GMAT test is V38-PT-22. If you are sending GRE scores the CSUSM school code is 4155.
6. Official transcript(s) from each college or university previously attended.
7. If English language proficiency is required submit ONE of the following:
8. If you are an international (F-1 visa) applicant, provide the following:
The address for submission of your transcripts, translations, GRE score report, TOEFL/IELTS score report, photocopy of passport and financial affidavit:
California State University San Marcos
Admissions and Recruitment
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001 USA
Transcripts may also be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire on the status of your application contact the MBA office at email@example.com or (760) 750-4267.