Center for Children and Families Book DriveThe Center for Children and Families is conducting a book drive for the new library that they are creating. Donations of the following books would be gratefully appreciated:
• Board books and touch-and-feel books
• Short stories, picture books, and books on tape
• Labeling books and lift-flap books
• Emergent reader and leveled reader books
• Recipe and parenting books
Please drop off books with Leo Melena in SBSB 4115. If you have any questions, or need to make alternative arrangements, you may contact him (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Colleen Moss, University Liaison to the Center for Children and Families (email@example.com).