2013 Panetta Institute Congressional Internship in Washington DC.Want to be an intern for a Congressman in DC for a semester?
California State University San Marcos is currently accepting applications from students for the 2013 Panetta Institute Congressional Internship in Washington DC. The 13-week program begins with a two-week training session at the Panetta Institute, followed by an 11-week internship position in Washington D.C., ending on Nov. 9, 2013. The institute will provide a full scholarship to cover the cost for CSUSM’s selected student.
CSUSM invites students to submit an application packet to the Student Life & Leadership Office (located in Craven 3400) by Thursday, Feb. 21 at 4 p.m.
To be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
• Be enrolled as a full-time student at a CSU campus
• Exhibit superior academic achievement
• Hold at least junior class standing (60 units or more)
• Has never been sanctioned under the California Code of Regulations, Title 5, Article 2 (Student Discipline), Section 41301
• Be available to commit to the full 13-week schedule: Aug. 11-Nov. 9, 2013
• Be a U.S. c.itizen
1. Written essay stating your interest in the program
2. Current resume
3. Complete college transcripts
4. Two letters of recommendation from CSUSM faculty/staff
5. A copy of a graded paper
For more information, please contact Joshua Galeai at email@example.com or (760) 750-4962.