Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Staff Workshop on Feb. 13HREO Training and Professional Development will be presenting the following Employee Assistance Program (EAP) workshop all employees:
Wednesday, Feb. 13
12 to 1 p.m.
The EAP Staff Orientation will discuss FREE confidential counseling benefits offered by Aetna Resources for Living for all employees including:
• Estate planning – simple will for employee and spouse
• 30-minute legal and financial consultations
• 30-minute tax consultations
• Elder care/child care issue resources
• Relationship counseling and support services
• Online Concierge services – Discount Center, Household/ Entertainment Services, Attractions, Travel Reservations and more
To register for this workshop, please visit the HREO Training and Professional Development website at www.csusm.edu/hr/trainingdev/index.html, call HREO at (760) 750-4418 or e-mail James Covey at email@example.com.