Employee Training CenterCal State San Marcos has developed an Employee Training Center (ETC) to serve as a comprehensive training management system. The ETC is the mechanism that employees will use to satisfy their regulatory and University required training.
Previously Human Resources and IT training was conducted through the Chancellor’s Office via Workplace Answers. Examples of this training include Conflict of Interest, Sexual Harassment and Information Security training. Safety training will also be tracked and some delivered through the employee training portal.
The ETC will allow CSUSM employees to:
• Track your completed and enrolled trainings as well as review upcoming training opportunities
• Register for instructor led training
• Enroll and launch web-based training
• Complete self-administered trainings
• Managers/supervisors can track their employees training compliance
Employees will be sent an e-mail notification regarding where to go, when to complete and how to navigate this new training management system in the near future.
If you have any questions about the Employee Training Center, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Contact Regina Frasca at 760-750-4502 or firstname.lastname@example.org for general information regarding the Employee Training Center.