Cloud 9 Shuttle CEO Leads Off "In the Executive's Chair" Program Sept. 3
John Hawkins, CEO of Cloud 9 Shuttle, the folks that help eliminate the hassle of getting to and from the airport, leads off the fall 2008 schedule of “In the Executive’s Chair” Wednesday, Sept. 3, from 11 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. in Room 125 of Markstein Hall.
In the Executive’s Chair, a popular course offered by the College of Business Administration, brings a dozen senior executive-level guests to campus each semester to share strategies and leadership challenges of running a business or non-profit organization. It’s inspired by the Bravo television series, Inside the Actor’s Studio, and is hosted by Rajnandini Pillai and David Bennett of the Center for Leadership Innovation and Mentorship Building (CLIMB) at the College of Business. For more on the Center and its activities, please go to http://climb.csusm.edu.
The discussions are open to the business community at no charge, space permitting; sessions are held most Wednesdays in Markstein Hall from 11 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Other scheduled speakers include:
- September 10 Jeff Campbell, retired CEO—Burger King
- September 17 Ken Wahlster, CEO—BikeBandit.com
- September 24 Gary Ridge, CEO—WD-40
- October 1 Michael Covert, CEO—Palomar Pomerado Hospital
- October 8 Brent Wiest, CEO—Rudi Wiest Selections (Alum)
- October 22 Mark King, CEO—TaylorMade Golf
- October 29 Maureen Gray, CEO—KBM, Inc.
- November 5 Kristin Farmer, CEO—A.C.E.S, Inc.
- November 12 George Hage, President & CEO—Hitron USA
- November 19 Greg Lucier, CEO—Invitrogen, Inc.
- Novermber 26 Gerry Krippner, CEO—HK Plastics, Inc.
For additional information, contact David Bennett at 760-750-4218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.