Application and Selection Process
Apply here for the CSUSM Noyce Scholarship. Applications will be reviewed beginning April 6, 2016, however applications will continue to be accepted until all awards are announced. Applications will no longer be accepted for Academic Year 2015 -16 after May 10, 2016.
The selection committee will review the application, personal essays, and the two letters of recommendation of each candidate.
Strong candidates will be invited to interview with the selection committee, at which further inquiry about the program activities and expectations will be discussed, as well as to ensure thorough understanding of post-scholarship professional and financial commitments.
The CSUSM Noyce Scholarship application has six parts.
- Noyce applicant information
- Three essay prompts
- Current résumé, including all teaching-related activity (interpret "teaching" broadly, e.g. camp-counselor, tutor, etc.)
- A Plan of Study, outlining the intended timeline or courses to complete undergraduate degree (use these CSUSM forms)
- Two letters of recommendation
- If not currently a CSUSM student, a copy of most recent transcript (an unofficial copy is acceptable)
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed