To the right you will find important links common to Pre-Health Science, Pre-Nursing, and Nursing Cohort Students.
Nursing Cohort Students
Students who have been admitted to a specific Nursing degree program and are in the process of taking actual NURS courses.
Pre-Health Science/Pre-Nursing Students
Current CSUSM students who are taking Pre-Nursing Core courses and who are preparing to enter a specific Nursing Degree program.
- Drop-in Advising is for general information, schedule verification or issues, registration questions, ect.
- Offered for current CSUSM students during ADD/DROP and registration periods only.
- No appointment necessary.
- Students are seen on first-come, first-served basis
- Meetings generally up to 15 minutes (students interested in a longer meeting with Advisor should schedule an appointment