Application Instructions for our Fall 2014 Traditional BSN Program
- You must apply to the School of Nursing between Oct. 1 - Nov. 30, 2013 for entry in Fall 2013. The link to our online application is below, at the bottom. Be sure to read the instructions, below.
- We only accept TEAS Results of Version 5.0 or higher.
- If you want confirmation receipt of submitted materials to the School of Nursing, you will need to follow the instructions under our "Mail/Drop Off/ Contact Instructions", linked below.
- For students who are applying for entry to the University to pursue a second Bachelor's degree. See "University Admissions" link below and then click on the appropriate link.
- Submittal Deadlines (Oct 1 through July 3, 2013)
- Supplemental Admission Impaction Criteria (Point System)
- Minimum Qualifications to Enter Program
- Pre-Nursing Core
- Other Course Requirements for the Degree
- Conditional Admit to the Program
- General Program Information
- University Admissions
- Statistics for Previously-Admitted Cohorts
- AP/IB/CLEP Transcripts
- Sending Transcripts to the School of Nursing
- TEAS Exam Info and Scores
- University Language Other than English Requirement/ Proficiency Exam Here
- Qualifying Employment and Verification Letter Template
- Qualifying Volunteer Work and Verification Letter Template
- Nursing Program Expectations/Stressors
- Estimated Nursing Program Start-Up Costs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mail/Drop-Off/Contact Instructions
For students who are applying for admission to our Fall Traditional BSN program, please review each of the following links to find the pertinent information that you need. Failure to do so may cause your application to not move forward. You are responsible for reading these application instructions in full. Be sure to submit all required materials by the stated deadlines. Failure to submit materials by the stated deadlines will void your application Traditional BSN program.