Application Instructions for our Fall 2013 LVN to BSN Program
- You must apply to the School of Nursing between Oct. 1 - Nov. 30, 2012 for entry in Fall 2013. The link to our online application is below, at the bottom. Be sure to read the instructions.
- If you want confirmation of our receipt of submitted materials to the School of Nursing, you will need to follow the instructions under our "Mail/Drop Off/ Contact Instructions", linked below.
- For students who are applying for entry to the University to pursue a second Bachelor's degree, click on the "University Admissions" link below.
For students who are applying for admission to our Fall 2013 LVN to BSN program, please review each of the following links to find the pertinent information that you need. Failure to do so may cause your application to not move forward. You are responsible for reading these application instructions in full. Be sure to submit all required materials by the stated deadlines. Failure to submit materials by the stated deadlines will void your application to the Fall 2013 LVN to BSN program. These application instructions will remain on this Web site through July 2013.
- Submittal Deadlines (Oct. 1 through Nov. 30, 2013)
- Program Entry Requirements
- Mandatory Nursing Skills Assessment
- Pre-Nursing Core
- Other Course Requirements for the Degree
- Conditional Admit to the Program
- Background Checks
- Nursing Program Sequence
- Nursing Program Costs
- Nursing Program Expectations/Stressors
- University Admissions and Instructions
- AP/IB/CLEP Transcript Instructions
- Sending Transcripts to the School of Nursing
- University Language Other than English Requirement/ Proficiency
- Mail/Drop-Off/Contact Instructions