Traditional BSN Eligibility and Admission Information
- Completion of the Pre-Nursing Core by the end of the spring term, prior to fall admission, with a minimum GPA of 2.75. College coursework must be completed at regionally-accredited institution.
- Applicants must be a current CSUSM student or have admission to the University as a Transfer or Post-Baccalaureate Student for the Fall admission cycle.
- A minimum composite TEAS score of 71%, Version 5.
- The Traditional BSN program is impacted, therefore we utilize an approved Supplemental Impaction Criteria point system.
- Submission of the School of Nursing on-line application and application packet by stated submittal deadlines.
- Documentation of eligible Work Experience or Volunteer Experience necessary to receive supplemental criteria points.
- Required Background Check/Drug Screen and Nursing Student Expectations.
- Traditional BSN statistics and estimate of program costs.
- Community College Counselor information and Articulations for CSU coursework.