Application Instructions for our Traditional BSN Program
You must apply to the School of Nursing between Oct. 1 - Nov. 30th, one year in advance, for our Fall admission cycle. A $50.00 Program Evaluation Fee will be required to process your application. Be sure to submit all required materials by the Submittal Deadlines (Oct. 1 through July 3) to prevent voiding your application to the Traditional BSN program.
If you want a confirmation receipt of submitted materials to the School of Nursing, you will need to follow the "Mail/Drop Off/ Contact Instructions".
For students who are applying for entry to the University to pursue a second Bachelor's degree, see "University Admissions" below and click on the appropriate link.
All applicants, please review each of the following links to find the pertinent information that you need. You are responsible for reading the following information, failure to do so may cause your application to not move forward.
- Supplemental Admission Impaction Criteria (Point System)
- Minimum Qualifications to Enter Program
- Pre-Nursing Core
- Other Course Requirements for the Degree
- Conditional Admit to the Program
- General Program Information
- University Admissions
- Statistics for Previously-Admitted Cohorts
- AP/IB/CLEP Transcripts
- Sending Transcripts to the School of Nursing
- TEAS Exam Info and Scores
- University Language Other than English Requirement/ Proficiency Exam Here
- Qualifying Employment and Verification Letter Template
- Qualifying Volunteer Work and Verification Letter Template
- Nursing Program Expectations/Stressors
- Estimated Nursing Program Start-Up Costs
- Frequently Asked Questions