All Deadlines Below Will Be Strictly Enforced -- Mark your Calendars!
Please read through entirely before submitting on-line application
|October 1 - November 30||All applicants must complete and submit the online application to the School of Nursing for admission to the Traditional BSN Program.|
|October 1 - November 30||All applicants must pay a non-refundable Program Evaluation Fee of $50. Failure to submit fee by deadline will void application.|
|October 1 - November 30||Upper-division transfer applicants must fill out an application to California State
University San Marcos (CSUSM) for admission to the University for Fall term via @
CALSTATE.EDU/APPLY . Admission to the Traditional BSN is contingent upon admission to CSUSM. It is advised
that you track your admission to the University.
Second Bachelor Degree applicants, follow application instructions.
|Items 1-4 below must be submitted as a complete packet by February 1, 2018. Packet can be mailed or dropped off. See*|
|February 1, 2018||1. Printed copy of online School of Nursing Program application (print copy of application
before hitting 'Submit' button).
2. A complete set of Official transcripts (sealed) from all colleges and universities attended outside CSUSM through Fall 2017. (Current CSUSM students are not required to submit a transcript of CSUSM coursework). Please note: AP, IB, CLEP or Military transcripts must be submitted to CSUSM Office of Admissions for evaluation and processing.
If you completed any of your Science courses prior to 2008, and such courses will be applied towards meeting the requirements in the Pre-Nursing Core, you will need to submit Course Outlines from the Academic Year in which you completed such courses. All institutions maintain course outlines for courses previously offered.
3. Unofficial transcript(s) or Web printout for any Spring 2018 coursework in progress outside CSUSM.
4. Two business sized (4 in x 9 in) envelopes, addressed to yourself, using 'forever' stamps in the event of a postage increase.
* READ "MAILING INSTRUCTIONS" IN OUR ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT CONFIRMATION OF OUR RECEIPT OF YOUR SUBMITTED MATERIALS. WE WILL NOT REPLY TO INDIVIDUAL CALLS OR EMAILS WHICH ASK IF WE RECEIVED YOUR MATERIALS!
|May 1, 2018||Deadline to submit a University Intent to Enroll with fee for transfer students. Please note: School of Nursing admission notification, for the Fall program falls after the University Admission intent to enroll deadline.|
|May 21, 2018||Deadline to submit the following:
Paper copy of highest ATI/TEAS score. Please note: The School of Nursing will no longer accept Version 5. You are required to take Version 6 (ATI TEAS) for Fall 2018 admission.
Proof of CSUSM Foreign Language Requirement (optional for points, not required for admission).
• Proficiency exam results from CSUSM Language Learning Center
• AP/IB/CLEP credits received at our University Admission Office
• Coursework final grades displayed on transcripts
Any and all letter(s) verifying volunteer or work experience hours (optional for points, not required for admission).
|June 1, 2018||Transfer applicants must be conditionally admitted to the University to be considered
for admission to the Nursing Program.
IF THE UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS OFFICE SHOULD REQUIRE EARLIER DEADLINES, THOSE DEADLINES WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE.
|June 9, 2018||Submit unofficial grades or Web printout of final grades for Spring 2017 for all schools attended outside of CSUSM (if applicable).|
|June 22, 2018||Submit official sealed transcript(s) of final Spring 2018 grades for all schools attended outside of CSUSM (if applicable).|
|Week of July 2, 2018
||Notification of admission to Traditional BSN Program.|
|Please Note: All application materials submitted to our School of Nursing become our property. We will not send these materials elsewhere.|