Chat with representatives from a wide variety of community agencies partnered with CSUSM
Meet other faculty involved in service learning, and hear about what they're doing
Network with potential community partners
Chat with faculty who teach classes you might partner with
Network with faculty involved in service learning
Meet colleagues from other community agencies
Thank you for submitting RSVP for the Annual Faculty & Community Partner Service Learning Mixer, scheduled for Thursday, November 1, from 5:30 pm to 7:30pm at the Kellogg Library, Reading Room #5400.
If you’re bringing a guest and please , please have them submit the RSVP online at: http://www.csusm.edu/ocsl/specialevents/slmixer.html
Directions to our out of campus guests:
Below are directions on how to get to the University and how to pick up your parking permit. To view a campus map, please click or copy into your web browser: http://www.csusm.edu/parking/images/map.pdf
The university's physical address is: 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos, CA 92096
1. From HWY 78, exit on Twin Oaks Valley Road and go south.
2. At Craven Road, turn left
3. At the second stop sign turn right
4. Once you turned right, immediately turn left.
5. Drive up to the parking booth
6. A parking attendant will be providing parking permits from 5:00 pm- 6:30 pm ONLY!
7. To avoid citations, properly place on your vehicle’s dash board the parking permit. Parking is enforced 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
8. Walk towards the stop light, cross the street
9. The building on the left side of the stairs is the Kellogg Library.
10. Take the inside elevator.
11. As you exit, you will be at a research desk, from there go to the left. The room is 5400
If you have questions or need further information please contact us by calling 760-750-4055 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Office of Community Service Learning