Necessary Forms for Students
ALL students enrolled in a service learning class are required to fill out and turn in the REQUIRED forms below with original signatures (in blue ink) prior to the start of the service.
FALL 2013 Paperwork DEADLINE: October 16, 2013
1) Click here to submit your Student Service Learning Plan. NOTE: Upon submiting this form you will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation, which you must print and obtain signatures. IF you do not receive it, the information submitted was entered wrong.
2) Click here to download the Student Participation Guidelines form. NOTE: This form is to be filled out and reviewed by you and your site supervisor.
3) Click here to download the Release of Liability form. NOTE: This form is to be filled out and returned to the service learning office.
1) Click here to download the Student Evaluation of the Field Placement Agency. Please submit to Office of Civic Engagement after your service learning has been completed.
2) Click here if you need time sheets. These time sheets are for your use only. Submit to your Professor if needed; the Office of Civic Engagement does not require them.
To download the forms, simply click on each link above. The forms are in .PDF format and require Adobe Reader. You cannot fill these forms on-line at this time.
IF the Agency location is NOT on the database, please submit a "Request to Add a location" form found on this website:
Signatures: Please obtain signatures in BLUE INK and have each person sign the appropriate forms. Please leave a signed copy of the Student Participation Guidelines with your site supervisor.
ALL FORMS are to be turned in to the Office of Civic Engagement to Craven Hall 6105 prior to beginning your service.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. office phone: 760-750-4055 e-mail: email@example.com