START YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!!!
The BRIDGES Program accepts applications continuously. Selection Committee
will evaluate the application of each candidate and the two letters of
recommendation. Selection meetings are generally held late spring and summer.
The BRIDGES application has four parts.
- Two faculty letters of recommendation
- At least one letter must address your strength as an applicant for this program; at least one letter must be from a science teacher.
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Statement of career objectives
- Career Goals
- Factors that contributed to your decision to study science
- Your particular area of research interest, why you wish to participate
in the BRIDGES program and how your participation may help you
achieve your career goals
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
Bridges Palomar Application
MiraCosta College Application
If you have any questions about applying to the Bridges Program Contact:
760-744-1150 Ext. 2823