Science Hall I
Science Hall I was the first laboratory building at Cal State San Marcos and also part of the original core buildings when the campus was being built in 1992. Science Hall I contains classroom and laboratory spaces.
Science Hall I serves the following departments and functions:
- Faculty Offices
- Graduate Resource Laboratories
- California Primary Algae Lab
- Bridges to Stem Cell Research
- The Terrestrial Ecosystems Research Lab
- W.M. Keck Center for Molecular Structure (CMoIS)
GSF / ASF:
36,070 / 22,304
State and Auxillary Funds
Ninetman Construction Company Inc.