- Curious about the physical world around you?
- Motivated to solve real-world problems?
- Persistent when taking on a challenge?
- Driven to understand the big picture?
- Looking for a major with good career prospects?
...then you should consider an Applied Physics Major!
Physicists measure and model phenomena in the physical world, and applied physicists connect fundamental physical principles to real-world problem-solving.
The Physics catalog copy contains our degree requirements and course descriptions.
Thinking of grad school? AAPT's handbook on grad school will help!
Some career prospects for Physics Majors are discussed at careerthoughts.com.
Explore the links on the left to learn a little more about a Major or Minor in Applied Physics or Applied Electronics! For further questions, please get in touch with the Undergraduate Advisor, Professor Gerardo Dominguez.