- Procurement, Contracts & Support Services
- FAS Division
- Accounts Payable
- AP Staff Directory
- Who to Contact
- PCSS Organizational Chart
- Training Request
- Nonresident Alien
- Payment Method for Sodexo Flavours
- Centralized Customer Support E-Mails
- Distribution Services
- FAS Forms
- FAS Policies and Procedures
- Materials Management
- Print Solutions Program
- Procurement & Contract Services
- PC&SS Organizational Chart
- Staff Directory
- University Copier Program
- Tax Accrual Instructions
Nonresident Alien (NRA) Payment
The Office of Global Education offers guidance and support for campus departments wishing to invite international short-term faculty, visiting lecturers, research scholars, or performers to the university. Depending on the financial compensation being offered, Global Education will also assist in determining their legal eligibility for payment.
To determine which visa status is the best suggestion or to determine what is needed for international visitors, please complete the following form "Information for International Visiting Faculty and Scholars" and submit to Global Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the International Student and Scholar Advisor at email@example.com.