- Procurement, Contracts & Support Services
- FAS Division
- Procurement Staff Directory
- Accounts Payable
- Information Links for Vendors
- Distribution Services
- Business Reply Mail
- Staff Directory
- Supply Request
- Training Request
- Chargebacks Detail Report
- Delivery Schedule and Cut-Off Times
- Distribution Services Forms
- Bulk Mail
- Mail Piece Design
- Mail Standards
- Materials Management
- FAS Online Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Services
- Print Solutions Program
- University Copier Program
Delivery Schedule and Cut-Off Times
Distribution Services Deliveries and Pick-Ups begin at 10:00 AM to the Campus.
A second daily Pick-up Only is available from three locations on Campus at 2:00 PM.
The Locations for the 2:00 PM Daily Pick-Up are:
- The White Mail Box located outside Rotunda, Craven 3rd Floor.
- The White Mail Box located outside Markstein Hall, back door to parking lot
- The White Mail Box located outside Science Hall II, 2nd Floor Entry.
AFTER 2:00 PM, you may bring your mail to Distribution Services located in the University Services Building, Room 32. The following cut-off times must be met for mail to be processed and sent out on the same day:
CUT OFF TIMES:
FEDERAL EXPRESS: 2:00 PM
USPS EXPRESS MAIL, CERTIFIED MAIL: 2:00 PM
USPS FIRST CLASS, PRIORITY, AIR MAIL: 3:00 PM
Please call Distribution Services at Ext. 4525 if you have any questions regarding the specific times and locations of Mail Deliveries/Pick-Ups.
Distribution Services Location:
University Services Building Room #32
441 La Moree Road
San Marcos, CA 92078
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.