Procurement & Contracts supports the University mission by strategically providing
value added and optimal solutions to the university community through campus partnerships,
education, clarity, and service.
- Process Purchase Orders, amendments, and change orders
- Prepare, process and solicit bids
- Prepare and process Request for Quotations
- Prepare and process all professional service agreements
- Prepare and process all agreements related to repairs, remodels, and maintenance
- Prepare and process major and minor capital construction projects
- Coordinate and evaluate Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Program
- Oversee Insurance compliance
- Prepare, review, and authorize all contracts, Memorandums of Understanding, and Agreements
that obligate the University.
- Prepare, review, and approve Affiliation Agreements
- Prepare and review leases
Craven Hall 4600
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road.
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.