- Procurement, Contracts & Support Services
- FAS Division
- Accounts Payable
- Centralized Customer Support E-Mails
- Distribution Services
- FAS Forms
- FAS Policies and Procedures
- Materials Management
- Print Solutions Program
- Print Solutions Program Staff Directory
- Procurement & Contract Services
- PC&SS Organizational Chart
- Staff Directory
- University Copier Program
- Tax Accrual Instructions
Print Solutions Program
The Print Solutions Program allows users to use cash, coin, or copy cards to make copies at any of the four copy machines located in the Library and purchase cards at the two teller machines located in Kellogg Library on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
Copier machines are located at Kellogg Library on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors.
Copy cards cost $1.00 at any of the teller machines and value can be added at any of the teller or coin-op copy machines around campus.
Print Solutions Office is located in Kellogg Library Rm.4306
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday
8am to 5pm
Any questions or problems to report please call (760) 750-7515 during business hours of operations