Measurement and Analysis
In the Finance and Administrative Services Division, measuring our progress is key to ensuring we are meeting our goals and plans for the organization. We utilize a variety of tools to measure our progress:
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys (FAS Values Survey)
- Employee Focus Groups
FAS Survey Principles:
- Keep it brief - Focus what is most important for the institution. It's impossible to accomplish everything in one survey, so focus on a few key questions.
- Manage expectations - dont ask everything that cant be changed -- if its asked, there must be willingness to make change based on feedback.
- Follow through, follow up, and communicate results & actions plans.