Who Must Participate In Early Start?
Registering for the Early Start Workshop:
Your first step to completing Early Start is to attend the Early Start Workshop:
- Wednesday, June 15th, 2016, CSUSM main campus.
- Time: 10:30 AM or 4:00 PM
- Location and parking details will be included in reservation confirmation email
What You'll Learn
The Early Start Workshop will provide an overview of Early Start requirements. The Workshop will also provide an opportunity for you to select the best course(s) to take full advantage of the Early Start program courses that will advance you or fulfill the proficiency requirements.
At the information session you will:
- Learn why it is important that you begin your college coursework this summer.
- Learn about the courses you will be taking this summer including costs, parking and materials.
- Learn what is expected of you as student during Early Start.
- Complete your Smart Page and/or select summer courses.