- Advanced purchase required for all sessions and packages
- All sessions expire six (6) months from date of purchase
- All sessions and packages are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Personal Training available to Clarke Field House members only
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid session charges
- Prior Medical Clearance may be required in order to participate in REC Personal Training Programs
- All REC Personal Training sessions are 60 minutes in length
- All exercise instruction and personal training is to be provided by the REC Field House Personal Training and Fitness staff only. No independent contractors or outside trainers are authorized.
- Group or Buddy training rates are charged per session, regardless of number of clients per session
Results from Personal Training sessions cannot be guaranteed
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the session by calling the REC Front Desk (760-750-7400) and/or Personal Trainer.
- In the event the trainer must cancel a session, the client will be advised as soon as possible and has the option to reschedule the session or have a substitute trainer arranged.
REC Personal Training Agreement
Late Policy: If the client is late, the trainer will wait for fifteen (15) minutes, at which time the session will be deemed canceled.
Session Expiration Policy: Training sessions must be used within six (6) months from the date of purchase or client forfeits any unused sessions.
Non-refundable: All sessions and packages are non-refundable.
Advance Payment: Payment for all sessions and packages must be received before the first session unless a Payment Agreement Contract has been signed. For initial consultations payment is not required. Client must provide Personal Trainer with receipt for payment confirmation.