How To Register
For information on registering for Tiny Tournaments Click Here
Step 1: Go to IMleagues.com and register for an account by clicking on the create account button in the top right. Follow the directions and choose “California State University San Marcos” from the drop down menu.
Step 2: A team will be created for you by the IM Coordinator within 72 business hours of payment by a Captain. **Note: An administrator must approve each team, so attempting to add a team without Campus Rec’s consent is discouraged and will not be successful.
Step 3: After the team is created, the captain will be appointed by an administrator and from that point on, the captain will have total control over their teams settings and roster decisions.
Step 4: Add players before the established registration date ends and ensure that all of their information is filled out and correct. We will check ID numbers and all the information provided to ensure student eligibility. **Note: It is the captain’s duty to verify that everyone on their team is eligible and has the correct information on the website. Violation will result in EXPULSION. We will not ask for more information, we will only take it from the website. MISSING INFO = NO PLAY (No exceptions).
- All schedules and updates will be provided through IMleagues.com; this means the more information you provide, the easier it will be to get you the updates.
- Roster adjustments can be made via IMleagues.com, but each player must pay the Campus Recreation registration fee before they will be eligible to participate.
- Captains can allow for the option of free agents adding to their team. This is an efficient way to fill up your roster if you are in need of players.
- Players not added before 11:59PM on the day before game day will not be able to participate the next day. (As long as it is before the registration end date)
- ALL players must register on IMleagues.com if they want to participate, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Only campus emails will be accepted.
- Failure to register with IMleagues.com 48 hours before the Captain’s meeting (allow us 48 business hours to register your team on IMleagues.com) will result in your team being dropped from the league (NO REFUNDS).
**Campus Recreation reserves the right to change specifications for registration at any time.